Basis of Terms
Access to and use of tideclimbing.com (hereby referred to as ‘this site‘, ‘this website’, ‘the site’ or ‘the website‘) is provided by The Tide subject to the following terms:
- By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the site.
- We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of this Website
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content from this website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content from this site, except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of content derived from this site requires the prior written permission.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- This website’s content, including the information, names, images, graphics, logos and icons regarding or relating to The Tide, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website, regardless of the form of action.
- The Tide does not warrant that functions contained in this website’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying The Tide or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of their owning parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of The Tide or the third party content used.
- If you believe any content within is being used inappropriately or misrepresented please contact us and we will take action to resolve your query.