Marketing Administration Assistant (FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
The Tide is a new large Climbing Centre based in the heart of Cornwall. Our team has visited, built, and worked in climbing facilities and centres all over the world and we have distilled our favorite parts from each to create The Tide. Now we are looking for the best team to provide outstanding customer service, improve our processes and drive sales within the business. We are putting all we have into The Tide, as we know Cornwall needs it and will love it, and we want you to be a part of our growing team.
The best candidate for this position must be an excellent communicator, sociable, and confident to help encourage all types of customers and colleagues.
What makes The Tide team different?
Our clear values and amazing location are what sets us apart.
We have built our core values around sustainability, community and integrity. These can be seen throughout the centre and affect all the choices we make.
The centre is located in a beautifully rural countryside, but of course we are only a short drive from the coast and some great outdoor adventures.
We want to be a unique employer offering flexibility to suit the needs of the team but also the support to help them grow along with the business, we want to help give you the right work/life balance.
We will support the development of our centre through our employees. We are looking to employ innovative people in various roles. Our team will be at the heart of everything we do, therefore we are looking to provide the best management we can. This will be through training, forward thinking, and long-term investments.
This position is currently offered as a fixed term contract for 6 months, the start date will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
As a Marketing Administration Assistant you will report directly to the senior manager. You will be expected to provide administrative support which will include campaign creation and support across Google AdWords, Facebook and Instagram. You will also be managing our website and blogs. You will also provide reporting, customer enquiries and other operational support duties.
We regularly hold climbing competitions, retail demos and seasonal events. Your role will be to publish, promote, organise and support each event. You will be expected to create the event campaigns, work the event and take feedback from customers to grow and improve how these are organised.
A part of this role includes managing our social media content and responding to enquiries, which can include working out of office hours. You will also be expected to support the centre during busy times
It is expected that you will have had experience working in a previous administrative role and that you will have achieved A Levels as a minimum qualification. You also need to be fluent in written and spoken English.
This is a part time position and we are looking for an intelligent, creative and organised person – if that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Organise and support events
- Create marketing campaigns
- To create offers to drive sales
- Manage all social platforms, website and blogs
- Deal efficiently with administrations tasks
- To provide excellent customer service: in person, by phone and via email/social media
- Communicating with the senior team to ensure and improve the smooth running of the climbing centre and business
- To work efficiently on reception driving sales, dealing with customer bookings and general administration
- Work to improve long term marketing strategies
Desired skills and experience
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Skills in computer design software
- Event experience
- Marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and enthusiastic
- Preferable experience in a sales environment.
- Driven individual to help grow the business through sales
- Interest or experience in photography and video
Hours, pay and perks
- Hourly rate will be dependant on experience
- Part time hours to suit the business needs
- Shifts will include daytime, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays and good surf days.
- Free / unlimited climbing, hot drinks and fitness classes.
- Staff socials
- Located in Cornwall!
- Support in work/life balance
Closing date for applications is February 20th 2023 at 4pm.
If you are interested in applying for a Marketing administrator assistant role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within your cover letter please include information about you! We want to get to know the real you, your hobbies and experiences you’ve had!
Our recruitment process is in three stages:
- Stage one – Send your CV and cover letter
- Stage two – Informal chat with our Director via phone or video call.
- Stage three – Invite to Interview at agreed day and time.
We look forward to meeting you!